Bad Blood Tour: Bastille Live in Manila
Saturday, January 10, 2015
I told my dear friends, Nike of The ElectroMagnetChick and Jovel of The Misadventures of Pooh that if Bastille, Imagine Dragons, or American Authors visit the country, I will surely go and there's no doubt about that. I love them. They are my favorite and I can still remember whenever I need to get in the zone for work, I will usually put 'Pompeii' on loop, and it's still a habit I keep. I discovered them through Grooveshark while I was looking for non-mainstream songs. There were not yet big back then but 'Pompeii' placed them on the top of the charts. Bastille has a very distinct sound that reminds me of Imagine Dragons.








It was amazing to hear them live and my favorite songs, 'Pompeii', 'Things We Lost In The Fire', 'Icarus', 'Rhythm of the Night', and 'Flaws'. It was a great way to start the year and I'm looking forward to more events or concerts this year!
What is your favorite Bastille song? Have a great day! :)
Love lots, xx









.jpg)


0 comments