Childhood All Over Again
Thursday, January 08, 2015
For my first toy-related post this year, I will share with you the first adventure I had in the South with my friends last year. I never knew that such a place existed but good thing my friend Nike of the ElectroMagnetChick mentioned it and we were immediately said yes to it!

The exterior looks like it was made of Lego.


















































We felt like a child again as soon as we entered the place. It was a fun experience especially for me because I grew up with a toy collector--my dad. The kid inside me was big-eyed with wonderment, wishing that I could also have my own toy museum aside from my dream library. :)
Love lots, xx
Style Reader
PS. Sorry for the blurry photos! I was still using my phone when these were taken.
PS. Sorry for the blurry photos! I was still using my phone when these were taken.









.jpg)


2 comments