Changes
Sunday, January 04, 2015![]() |
| (source) |
As a social media manager for a year now, I realized that I was not applying my ways to my blog and it made me wonder why. It started when I was pondering on how I can keep up and maintain it. Are my reserved posts enough? Can I post every single day and on the dot? It has always been a problem and it's time to address it. I will try as much to schedule everything if I can and if I have a free time. But my next step is to put themes everyday. It will help push me to write more, to be more creative, and to be less cluttered. See them below:
Monday - Beauty & Makeup
Tuesday - Bookgasm
Wednesday - Fashion & A Little Bit Personal
Thursday - Toys & Backlogs
Friday - Food & DIY
Saturday - Travel & Events
Sunday - Musings
Hopefully, I can garner more content as the days go by so I won't panic in case my reserved posts start decreasing. Hope this can help you guys, too! What are your blogging plans this 2015? :)
Love lots, xx
Style Reader










.jpg)


0 comments