Twenty Four
Tuesday, January 06, 2015
"I have gone from being a 21-year-old with wide eyes to a 24-year-old woman. With success comes a lot of responsibility and power." -- Vanessa Carlton
I must say that turning twenty four isn't so bad after all. I might have aged but as cliché as it may sound, it really is just a number. What truly matters is how you perceive life, your current mindset, and if you can always appreciate everything that is to come ahead of you. I am thankful for all the wonderful blessings God has given me, whether it may be material things, new people I have met, skills and experiences, places that I have reached, pages to turn, peace of mind, or simply the content or the happy state I am in. The road so far has been wonderful and I could not ask for more. I can proudly say that I have matured and became the person I wanted to be, and I vow to continue learning and changing for the better. I'm embracing the age and the wisdom that comes with it but it doesn't mean that I will not forget how to enjoy and be like a kid once in a while! Cheers everyone and thank you to those who truly remembered! I will not be in this place right now if it weren't for those who helped to mold me to become the person that I am. You guys know who you are!

Of course, a giveaway will be coming soon! :)
Love lots, xx
Style Reader









.jpg)


2 comments