First look: Illustrated Harry Potter Books
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Here's another incredible surprise for all the Potterheads out there like me! Scholastic and Bloomsbury will publish the first-ever fully-illustrated Harry Potter books! How exciting is that? I wonder if the books will be extra thick with these wonderful images or how creative will it be made? I can't help but giggle all to myself. Just thinking about it makes me relive the days when I first bought, opened and read my first Harry Potter book. How I imagined every single character and every single place. Have a first look of the four illustrations released to tease the Potterheads!



I love this photo of Hermione. Can you see the writings on the door? It holds the names of some of our favorite characters, whether good or bad. I wonder how many can you find?

I can't wait for the release of the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone October 6, 2015 (in the US and the UK). It is clearly a must have for us Potterheads. :)
Have a great day everyone!
Love lots, xx
Style Reader









.jpg)


0 comments