Funko Disney Vinyl Mystery Minis Series 2: Timon
Thursday, January 15, 2015
I'm currently taking a break from work and I chose to write a quick post because why not? It's a freakin' long weekend and I should enjoy it once in a while. Also just being true to my oath to write more this year. Anyway, here's one of the toys I got last year. It's probably one of the cutest I could have in my collection. You will see why.

Getting one of the Funko Disney Vinyl Mystery Minis is really like gambling. You may get the common pieces, your least favorite or priority, you can get the same toy, but if you're lucky you can get a rare one. You can see all of them on the back of the box.

Tada! I got Timon! Yay! He's one of my favorite because of his wits and don't you just love his cheeks here? Plus, this one is a super rare version.

"When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back to the world."
-- Timon
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Love lots, xx
Style Reader









.jpg)


0 comments