Zip It Up
Thursday, August 02, 2012
What I wore: dress and stripe top Bangkok • sandals Grendha • vintage bag from Japan • watch Claire's • green Nato strap Asprey • feather earrings from Abi
This was what I wore on our first day to Palawan. I wanted to wear something comfortable so I wore my ever trusted sandals and a dress. I can still dress up even if the trip will get me exhausted. TO still feel the summer vibe, wearing something with a live color will definitely give you that satisfaction. It was a very fun day. I got to see a lot of tourist attractions in Palawan. I also learned a lot from the city tour through our ever helpful and friendly guide. Good thing, I was able to take photos of myself. Quite a few, I know. Thanks to my ate and her friends. They helped and assisted me. I will keep this post short because as you know, I will be in the hospital to take care of my abuelita.
Ciao for now! You can still join the chapter 4 of The Pajama Challenge because I haven't posted it yet!









.jpg)


8 comments