I ♥ Palawan
Sunday, August 05, 2012
(I ♥ Palawan shirt from Palawan | shorts SM Surplus | flipflops Roxy - Japan | bag Juicy Couture)
Actually I had another outfit planned for my last day in Palawan but my sister and her friends insisted that we should wear our Palawan shirt altogether. Very tacky decisions tourists always do, but the hell I care. Haha. I might say that this was my most simple look for this year. I was in a very sickly mood because it was that time of the month. To tell you honestly, I would hate to be see only wearing a shirt and pants but I can handle a shirt and shorts ensemble just as long as I have my arm swag, great shoes, etc. But I was really bare that day and I didn't care. Putting accessories will be a hassle for me in the airport.
Anyhow, have a great weekend.









.jpg)


2 comments