Captain America
Friday, August 10, 2012
What I wore: top St. Francis Square • blue vintage pants from my Mother's Closet • red heels Rajo x Parisian
DETAILS:
red bangle from Palawan • red ring borrowed from my sister • watch Swatch • nato strap used as a bracelet Asprey • friendship bracelet from my Singapore; given by my friends Gap & Angela
neon headband Forever 21
It was my dad's birthday last July and I decided to channel Captain America. I got this tee for only PHP 100.00 and that really is a great deal. I knew that I had to pair with my blue pants and red heels to make a perfect imitation of Captain America. Some said that it should be Wonder Woman but I have plans for that in the future.
The outfit is a perfect metaphor for my dad. He is my hero. He is my protector and shield. His day was celebrated by giving us wonderful gifts. I love you so much, dad!










.jpg)


6 comments