Summer Lovin'
Friday, January 13, 2012
(December 25, 2011)
To start, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!
We went to our Aunt's house to celebrate with our relatives. I wanted to have a more festive look and with brighter colors compare to what I wore on Christmas eve.
![]() |
| What I wore: dress SM Department Store • belt from Bangkok • red kylie G heels Rajo x Parisian • leopard ring Forever 21 |
I saw this dress in a department store when I was looking for a Christmas gift for my sister, Airish. I immediately fell in love with it because of its eye-catching colors and the classy look it'll give to the one wearing it. I also love the retro feel of the style of the dress.

I grabbed it before someone else can. I knew the moment I bought it, I have to get a new pair of red shoes. Not just an ordinary pair, but particularly, Rajo x Parisian's Red Kylie G shoes. Oh and I did!

I used my brown belt to up a notch the outfit and I wore feathers and gold, too. I made sure that the colors I used compliment each other.
For the bag, I was actually having a hard time looking for the one to pair it with. But then I remember the cylindrical bag I bought in one of our Bangkok trips. I was really happy because it was also complimenting my dress.

I love how my outfit turned out. The colors were vibrant and it reminds me of summer. It made me long for that season.
Anyway, it was a very festive day and perfect for dressing up. I hope everyone had a great look for this special occasion!











.jpg)


3 comments