New In: All I Want for Christmas
Monday, January 09, 2012
Presents, presents, presents! Have you been naughty or nice? These are the things I received last Christmas from my own Santas.

The bath and shower set was from my godmother; the little pouch was from my aunt; and the earphones was from an office mate.


This was from my boss. Actually, she had to buy me a gift because she told her husband that I was her monita in our Christmas party. But that was just a cover up. Her real monito was her husband (my other boss). :)

My boss's real gift to me was this one. I was really surprised because I didn't expect it. But I am really grateful! :)


The pink chiffon maxi skirt and the violet pull-overs were from my sister, Arianne.

My gift to myself! Finally, I have it!

I love the sexy style of my new babies!

This is another gift I bought for myself. A temptation I failed to resist. I bought both at the same time. Heehee :">

By the way, I got this from Primadonna. You better check out their store now because their collection are just stunning. All those beautiful shoes around you will make you have shoegasm. I also love the fact that they have Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes there.
Okay! I just got to share these! New luvvies of my sisters.

![]() |
| (Primadonna) |

![]() | |
| (Primadonna) |

![]() |
| (Parisian) |
Shoegasm or what? ♥
Anyway, what did you get this year? I hope you rewarded yourself something that you really, really want!












.jpg)


0 comments