Hearts & Fish
Monday, January 09, 2012
I know I have a lot of draft posts yet to post but I'll skip some first.
It's a rainy and gloomy Sunday so I opted to wear this purple pull-overs to endure the coldness of the day. The sweater was large and loose but that's what I love about it. It's really comfy and I feel good in it. That's why I also wore one shoulder off to have an edgier look despite the cold.
![]() |
| What I wore: purple pull-overs Forever 21 • shorts and belt from Bangkok • snakeskin print wedges Primadonna • vintage back-pack Double Fish • turquoise blue watch New Gent Swatch Edition |
To keep the outfit balanced, I wore shorts. I think that is one of the basic rules in fashion. Show some skin on the upper torso, but cover the lower and vice versa. I used a pink belt to have a brighter tone between my upper and lower torso.

The bag I used is a brand called Double Fish, according to my mom. It is one of the high end brands in Japan. This one is vintage because it was my mom's. What I love about it is the pop of colors and the dangling fish purse it comes with.

By the way, now that I am wearing a sweater, I entered the Ugly Sweater Contest of Chictopia. Just for fun! Hope you guys can support me!

Have a great week ahead!










.jpg)


0 comments