Pretty in Pink
Saturday, January 07, 2012(December 24, 2011)
It's the day before Christmas and I decided to celebrate it with a single hue: Pink.
Pink is a sweet, fun and a romantic color which I was aiming to channel this holiday. I want something light and mild to the eyes and beyond the usual green and red colors of Christmas.
![]() |
| What I wore: pink blouse from Taiwan • pink satin shorts from Bangkok • snakeskin wedges Primadonna • watch Claire's Japan • feather earrings from Abi • gold bangles Robinsons's |
My lovely friends bought this for me during their Taiwan trip, in which I was not able to join. It has a lighter tone of pink and has a very classy and vintage vibe. They told me that they immediately thought of me when they saw this top. They were like, it was so you, Arra! I love my friends to bits for knowing me too well!
![]() |
| (Sorry for the grainy photo) |
To still have that Christmas-y and shining shimmery effect we all love to do during the holidays, I paired it with my fuchsia pink, satin shorts that I got from Bangkok. I also added some gold bangles, lavender feather earrings, and my leopard ring to add pops of color and to somewhat have a more festive look.
After our last minute shopping, I got the perfect shoes for this. It is a snakeskin printed wedges from Prima Donna. I love it because I can jump around with it and walk the whole day without getting really, really tired.

Have a very sweet, Christmas Eve everyone! :)












.jpg)


0 comments