Let's Bridge the GAP!
Thursday, March 08, 2012
I have a little friend whom I haven't seen for a long time now.

She's busy with school then the next thing I know she's in Singapore and having the time of her life.

I miss her laughter and bambi eyes. I call her my baby because she's so tiny though she's older than me. :)

Little did I know that she has been keeping up with me through my blog as a faithful reader and a good friend. She knows everything from my dreams, to my outfits, to my Harry Potter madness.

So now here's a post dedicated to this cute little girl named Sandra Gapasin also known as "Gap!"

I am forever indebted and grateful to you my dear friend. I miss you and I wish we can cyber hug!

I love you for bridging the GAP between us as if we're just a few minutes away from each other!

Cheers to my friend, Gap!
PS. Her name and my message is totally coincidental but still it fits together. :)









.jpg)


29 comments