It's All in the Shoulders
Tuesday, March 27, 2012![]() |
| What I wore: denim polo with shoulder cut-outs CC Double O • shorts, gray tank top, & belt from Bangkok • black wedges Forever 21 |
I attended my brother's field demonstration last February 25. My parents and sisters were not available that day so I had to be there for my little bro.

I decided to wear my denim polo with shoulder cut-outs and pair it with shorts. The polo was really irresistible the first time I saw it on Spencer Hastings and on the mannequin at the Bench Outlet in Sta. Rosa. I just have to get it!

Basic rule in an outfit: if you're covering the upper torso, show some skin on the lower torso, and vice versa. Plus, it was freaking hot that day so there goes my excuse.

I was in a dressing up mood that I wanted to wear my wedges and socks to up a notch the outfit. But I don't want to overdress for a casual occasion so i wore them just for the photos and blogging's sake. After that, I changed to my flats so I can walk and run comfortably while assisting my brother.

Here's my brother wearing his costume for the Cariñosa dance. He was really great out there and I am so proud of him. He's really a good dancer.

Anyhow, surprisingly, it made me miss my Alma Mater. All the activities I used to do back in high school and elementary, and of course my friends. I had a little chit chat and laughter with some of them and I actually enjoyed visiting the school despite the extreme heat.
To end this, here's some photos of my brother and me while goofing off after the event.











.jpg)


69 comments