BANG!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I had a crazy dream today.
I grabbed my backpack, got some food and went out of the house. I was jumping, hopping, walking and running to the woods. It was all a blur then the dream shifted to a room where I saw my high school friends and we were all catching up.
We stood up and the place was starting to get noisy. I can hear the constant chatter of people. My head is spinning but I am enjoying the conversations I'm having. Despite this, I knew something was wrong. I feel like I am not in a safe place.
BANG!
We all heard this gunshot and everyone stopped.
I can hear the whispers. They were asking where it came from and if the bullet hit anyone.
Then I realized...I was shot on the back of my head.
When the thought sink in to me, I fell to my knees. I was starting to hallucinate and my eyes were starting to blur. The bullet was hot in my head though I was starting to feel numb that I did not feel the trickle of blood on my back.
I tried to look on the people around me. Their faces were still in shock but they still didn't know that I was hit. It was like I wasn't there.
They couldn't see me or they might be ignoring me.
As I hit my face on the ground, I heard myself pleading for help and praying to God to not let me die just yet.
I was in constant battle with reality.
I saw myself, my eyes slowly closing. But I still plead.
It was a continuous chant of survival.
Then I woke up.









.jpg)


0 comments