Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gold Knight

What I'm wearing: top New York Company • faux leather pants Mangoearrings borrowed from my sister • bangle Landmark • bag a gift • watch Claire's • shamballa bracelet c/o Cutey • wedges Sorridere

Beauty Mark: Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist • Nyx Doll Lipstick • c/o Two Crafty Unicorns vanilla tint lip balm

For other Two Crafty Unicorns lip balms and products:
Check out their Etsy shop here
Like them on Facebook here
Follow them on Twitter here

When I was invited to TweetSeat for Potted Potter Manila, all I can think to wear is something red which will represent one of the Hogwarts houses, which is Gryffindor. I'll say it again, I know that I was sorted for Slytherin house through Pottermore but it was ironic because my name was GoldKnight112. (You can add me up!)

DETAILS:
 necklace c/o Oasap

I wanted to play with red and gold to represent the house. The satin top, and the gold and white accessories tame down the vibrant crimson hue. 
 Because I don't have any lion items to pair it with, I chose items with animal print and my leopard ring.
red ribbon shoe clips c/o Two Crafty Unicorns
leopard ring Forever 21


I was so glad that I was able to watch the wonderful show which I can't stop raving about. I was also happy to have seen the show with Gryffindor pride and gladly showed how much of a Potterhead I am. If they come back for another show, I will definitely do another Hogwarts color!
I hope you like this Gryffindor-inspired combination!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...