Bookgasm: The Pajama Challenge - Day 16
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Disclaimer: The sets do not show the exact descriptions but only interpretations or substitutes.
Chapter for Day 16: Scented Body Glitter with Bonus Zippered Makeup Pouch
This set just screams luxury. Glitters can be casual and fun but I chose to lean on a more elegant path: Gold. I want a sleepwear that will exude all of that. So I chose pieces with very delicate fabrics and materials. I stick with the gold palette as much as possible. Anything shiny will do.
I imagine the muse wearing it staying in a suite at a five star hotel. She will be served with only the best wine and food. The bed will be purely Egyptian cotton sheet with a thousand thread count. Only silk and cotton for her delicate skin. Oh, she is living the dream.
I imagine the muse wearing it staying in a suite at a five star hotel. She will be served with only the best wine and food. The bed will be purely Egyptian cotton sheet with a thousand thread count. Only silk and cotton for her delicate skin. Oh, she is living the dream.
What's your interpretation of Chapter 16?
The seventeenth challenge is: Cotton and Eyelet Chemise in Raspberry Print
Join the fun and be featured!










.jpg)




0 comments