Bookgasm: The Pajama Challenge - Day 18
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Disclaimer: The sets do not show the exact descriptions but only interpretations or substitutes.
Chapter for Day 18: Convertible Bandeau Bra in Nylon Mesh
Nylon mesh and bandeau was a very difficult combo to look for. So what I did was to gave in to my Pretty Little Liars excitement. I just can't contain myself. I think it is taking so long for the next episode! But I am really looking forward to it.
Obviously, I created a set inspired by the TV series. I just made sure that the main theme is there. Like before, I chose bandeaus that suits the liars personalities.
For Emily: A black pair with a simple cut which is also not too girly, still sporty in a way will suit her style.Obviously, I created a set inspired by the TV series. I just made sure that the main theme is there. Like before, I chose bandeaus that suits the liars personalities.
For Aria: An animal print set will show the wild child in her.
For Hanna: The combination of neon and fringe will definitely show her fun side.
For Spencer: She was always the feminine one so the lace in pink is just perfect.
For Alison: Black and lace is a beautiful combination. When combined, it exudes mystery. It can also signify loss or death.
For A: One word cross my mind: LEATHER. Naughty and badass!
Hope you liked this one!
What's your interpretation of Chapter 18?
The nineteenth challenge is: Cotton Hospital Gown in Pale Blue
Be creative and be featured at the same time!










.jpg)




0 comments