Bookgasm: The Pajama Challenge - Day 14
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Disclaimer: The sets do not show the exact descriptions but only interpretations or substitutes.
Challenge for Day 14: Red Merry Widow with Contrast Embroidery
The theme sounds so wicked or just plain evil in a sensual way. I remember Neil Gaiman's Snow, Glass, Apple. His version of the fairy tale, Snow White, wherein it narrates the Evil Queen's perspective. In the story, she was not really evil everyone perceives of her. Snow White was actually the evil one. I will not tell you how but there are some clues in this set.
Aside from being dark, I want this look to have a seductive feel in a succubus way, if you know what I mean.
Aside from being dark, I want this look to have a seductive feel in a succubus way, if you know what I mean.
What's your take on Chapter 14?
The fifteenth challenge is: All-Cotton, Daisy-Print Shortie Pajama Set
Be creative and get featured by joining the challenge!!










.jpg)




0 comments