Bookgasm: The Pajama Challenge - Day 17
Monday, September 24, 2012
Disclaimer: The sets do not show the exact descriptions but only interpretations or substitutes.
Chapter for Day 17: Cotton and Eyelet Chemise in Raspberry Print
The usual problem I encounter in creating a set is finding the exact items stated on the chapter. But improvising is my forte. Haha. All I can think about was raspberry. So I got everything that can match raspberry and that look great together. I am actually satisfied with the items I got. Everything looks so fruity as the berry. This set proves that using the same color from head to toe can actually work!
What's your interpretation of Chapter 17?
The eighteenth challenge is: Convertible Bandeau Bra in Nylon Mesh
Join the fun and be featured!
The eighteenth challenge is: Convertible Bandeau Bra in Nylon Mesh
Join the fun and be featured!










.jpg)




0 comments