Taft Bound
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Finally, after months or almost a year of not visiting my Alma Mater, I was able to go back there last June 15 with my dear friends. It was the closing celebration of La Salle's Centennial year. It was an event I was looking forward to since I was not able to attend the opening.


Karla.



What I wore: green shirt & leggings from Bangkok • vintage bag from Japan • sandals Grendha • pink ribbon ring Forever 21 • watch Claire's • watch strap used as an arm band Asprey • necklace Personalized Accessories)
I opted to wear something casual and something that I used to wear at school. Don't you miss school? I do. Those were the days when I was still laid-back and carefree.
It was also Flip Flops' Day. How I wish I was able to wear them but the dress code hinder me which I should abide as a "model" alumni. Haha.


With Abi.

Abi.



Our Chatime drinks.

Flaming Wings' Wicked Oreos!

A lot has changed since I graduated from La Salle. The establishments, the people, the place itself, the guards, etc. I saw them that day and I did try to observe everything. But despite the changes, the place still feels like home to me. I spent my three years there and I still feel the place is still welcoming me warmly every time I go there. I miss a lot, from food, to the places I usually hung out before, and of course the familiar faces. Overall, I am just happy to have been part of those 100 years. Part of an amazing centennial history.
Keep the Animo alive!
PS. I still miss Nomi Mono and still craving. Why are you close that day? My last sentiment of that day. Something that I was not able to fulfill. :)









.jpg)


0 comments