Spotted on PFW Holiday 2012 - Premier B
Saturday, June 09, 2012
With Ms. Kookie Buhain of Death by Platforms.
She was so nice to take a photo with me and my friend. She even asked me if I was a blogger and I said yes. I think I was stuttering which is embarrassing. Inside my mind, I was fan-girling. A LOT. Plus I was in the same row as hers but I was too shy to talk to her. :s

He really stands out among the crowd. I just knew it was him and I admire his style a lot.

I was stunned when she passed by our group! She was so gorgeous. I actually tweeted it and she was so nice to reply.
Forgive me for this. I am really a fan of hers. I love reading her blog and tweets. She's very funny and witty! I also love how game she was on taking pictures with her fans. Very chill lang. No arte. Love you to bits, mother becky!



She's so beautiful and radiant.

I love her! She carry herself so well that she's one of the few (alongside with her brother) who can pull off those outfits.

One of the designers who made my jaw drop that night. I totally adore his collection.

She's really a scene stealer!

With Michael Cinco.
Love his pose!
Such a great and surreal night for us!
(Photos: Nigel Reyes)









.jpg)




4 comments