Bare Necessities
Thursday, June 21, 2012
What I wore: hi-low dress Simone's Fashion Closet • wedges Forever 21 • neon pink headband Forever 21
I went to Hyatt Hotel Manila with my brother, Dale to meet up with my aunt and cousins. We had lunch in a mall nearby and went back so that my little cousins and brother can swim durin the afternoon.
For the outfit, I was not really in the mood to wear a "blogger" look. I opted to wear something comfortable and simple. I think this is one of my take for my blogger-off-duty outfit. You can't blame me because I baby-sitted the kids most of the time and I thought we were going to a bazaar. Too bad, we weren't able to push through with it.
As you can see, my outfit is bare from accessories. I don't have the usual rings, watch, stacked bracelets and earrings that I usually wear. The only accessory I had was my neon headband.

lipstick used Nyx Louisiana

That hint of pink on my head and the lippy did the trick and up a notch the look. It is simple and casual but still different.

The dress or top I'm wearing by the way is one of the clothes I won from Simone's Fashion Closet's edgy x boho giveaway.

I really love the fabric and its style. Even a friend of mine told me it's really pretty. I'm so lucky to have it! Thanks again, Denise!
What do you think?












.jpg)




5 comments