Cut-Outs
Saturday, June 09, 2012
What I wore: dress Dress in Manila • shoes Rajo x Parisian
Here is a photo (with my sister, Airish) of what I wore in Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012: Premier B show last May 24. I wasn't able to take outfit photos that night. Too bad, I wasn't able to flaunt this gorgeous dress we got for only Php 200.00 at St. Francis Square! So affordable but it looks more than that in person.
The skirt part was hi-low and it has cut-outs on the side which is not evident in this photo because I was so stupid to cover it with my jacket. :( Here's what it looks like:


bag vintage from Japan • bangles borrowed from my sister • feather earrings gift from Abi
Here's another photo of me with Ms. Teresa Herrera. I think the cut-outs were visible here. Forgive me for not having a decent solo photo.
Have a great weekend!









.jpg)




42 comments