Ashes & Wine
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
What I wore: dress from Bangkok • faux leather jacket from Bangkok • heels Primadonna • vintage bag from Japan
With my friend,Danna.

This is what I wore at the Fashion and Compassion event. I actually feel very sick that night due to my cough getting worse and worse. Actually up to now, I still do cough a lot :|

Anyhow, I was running out of ideas on what to wear that night but I found this dress of mine which I bought 2 or 3 trips ago to Bangkok. It's very simple but I love how it shimmers at night. It was also raining that night so I opted to wear a jacket to endure the cool breeze. I added color through my heels which stands out in a black and white ensemble.

My title was inspired by my outfit and Danna's, and it reminded me of the song, Ashes & Wine by A Fine Frenzy. Our colors actually represent the song. Haha. But I really love this song. The message and tune is just so melancholic that I love playing it during this snuggle weather.
Here's the song! Enjoy!
(Photos: Nigel Reyes)










.jpg)




18 comments