PFW Holiday 2012: Premier B - Kermit Tesoro
Friday, June 08, 2012
This last post will show the creation of Kermit Tesoro on the Premier B show. He is known for his really unique creations and who wears his designs? Lady Gaga of course!





(Photos: Nigel Reyes & Nicolas Delgado)
Here are my top picks:
(Photos: Philippine Fashion Week Live)
It was a great show. Every piece was fantastic. A friend of mine asked me during the show if I was there to watch Kermit because every young people he knows were there to see his collection. I said yes, but I also love Ezra's. The reason I was so excited to see Kermit's collection was of course the shoes. Where can you see a shoe that looks like a horse hoof? Only in Kermit's show. All the heel-less we and Lady Gaga go gaga for is in his show. A model tripped twice or thrice because of it, but still!
I guess another thing that makes me want his collection so bad was because it is wearable, unique and attractive. Sheer, gold and all those glittery pieces were definitely a good combo. I, personally, love his armors and capes. I don't know I just fancy those things. I guess it's because of my love for fantasy/fictional stories and all those medieval wars before that makes me want to have my own armor and cape. (Starting to become bookworm or history geek here, forgive me.)
All I can say is that, I know why Gaga loves his creations. I do.









.jpg)




4 comments