Potted Potter Manila is Back
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Currently juggling both work and my thirst for more Potter, I found myself head banging while holding on to my dear laptop as it hushed me to sleep. So I decided to take a break and have a breather via this quick post I am looking forward to share since last week.
And yes, you read it right! The hilarious duo, Dan & Jeff will be back to relive our all-time favorite book series in a comedic stunt within seventy minutes! I was able to have the chance to watch them perform as I was chosen to be one of the few to live tweet for the show (read my full experience HERE). I am so thrilled to see them again and just have a great laugh all through out the night!
Should you wish to know more about Potter Potter Manila, call TicketWorld at 891-9999 or visit www.ticketworld.com.ph #PottedPotterMNL
Time for us to reunite once again, Potterheads! Good night! :)











.jpg)


0 comments