Sporty Grunge
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
What I'm wearing: denim shirt with shoulder cut-outs CC Double O • white tank top Forever 21 • coral shorts Aeropostale • belt borrowed from my sister

Since I've been into hats and caps nowadays, I told myself why not try the sporty chic trend. Aimee Song of Song of Style always inspire me whenever I read her blog. Her casual chic and boho-summer flare can be definitely channeled in our country so I took the risk. So I was able to create a casual outfit that I quickly put together because I had a lunch and pamper date with my bff that day.
DETAILS:

hat Washington Wizards (NBA) • aviators Rayban
We're already feeling the summer heat in our country that's why I opted to put protection for my eyes and face against the cruel rays of the sun. The hat was actually my brother's and he wore it when he was 4 or 5 years old.

angel's wings necklace Cherry Baby

Oh I love collecting pieces of accessories with wings as their design. It always reminds me angels and such characters I'm reading in books. I will definitely pair this with my angel's wings earrings next time.

gold key ring borrowed from my sister • watch Gucci • gold snake bangle Lockie & Lulu
I've been wearing less and less bracelets and only putting on the basics, which is a watch, ring and bracelet or a bangle. I don't know if it comes with the age (LOL I hope not), mood or the season. Despite this, I made sure that the few accessories I wore were staple pieces that can stand out on its own. Gold is always a great choice for that.

bag bought in Japan

sandals SM Parisian



The denim shirt's material was so soft that it can easily pass up as grunge but I have to admit that it was tricky since I do not want to look like I do not iron my clothes but I actually did. The colors were perfect for summer as well so I made sure that the look will exude all those elements. Finally! I was able to share this look since I rarely go out nowadays!

Hope you like it!









.jpg)


12 comments