Lace and All That Jazz
Friday, May 25, 2012
What I wore: Italian lace dress Divided by H&M • vintage blue pants from my mom's closet • red heels Rajo x Parisian • vintage bag from Japan (my mom's) • watch Claire's • green & yellow strap Asprey

This is what I wore to the Asprey Bloggers Event that I attended last Thursday. I finally had the chance to wear my H&M lace dress but I used it as a top. i just love the vintage and classy vibe of this dress. I guess I would show the dress to you next top. This post may serve as a sneak peek!

And don't you just love the combination of blue and red? I was supposed to label this as Captain America but the outfit I achieved was too subtle and sweet so maybe next time. I actually had an idea how to get that look.
Anyhow, I hope you like it!
(Photos by Nigel Reyes)









.jpg)


14 comments