New In: Love Month Finds
Monday, February 27, 2012
I am officially a shopaholic. I can't stop myself from getting these things. I have a lot more in my list but I stopped myself before I drown from my lust in clothes, shoes, bag, etc.
So here it goes:


Divided by H&M Italian lace dress
I got this for Php700++ or less in Angelica's Closet. The owner was so nice that she gave me a 20% off discount. Yeay!

Betty blue top (SM Department Store)
This brand caters to teens fashion needs. Though I am not a teenager anymore, I still appreciate their style. Plus, the top is really affordable. It is perfect for summer and I love its intricate details that's why I immediately bought it.


Vintage Salvatore Ferragamos
My sister and I actually got this 2 or 3 years ago from an aunt but we never used it since then. It's her first time to go out in this world this month when I wore it for a corporate look. I should have worn it sooner.

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapies
Our uncle gave this to us for no apparent reason. It was like a giveaway from him to his nieces.

These are wrapped in these cute little packages. One for each tubes. Though I actually opened the first one when I took this photo. These are in:

Rosewater

Iris

and Citron Honey & Coriander.
Use this after all the blogging to pamper the hands!

Forever 21 denim vested black sheer dress
I have been in love with this since last year and was greatly saddened when it was sold out. But when I saw that they have it again for this season, I knew that I have to buy and grab it immediately! I got the last piece for the small size, yeay! I remember my friend told me that you should think about it for two weeks before you buy it and I was thinking about it for a year so my decision was final. :)

Smaller and Smaller Circles by F.H. Batacan & Suspicious Origin by Patricia MacDonald
I was reunited with my book after a year or two because my best friend borrowed it before she left for Palawan. Now that she is back, it was her turn to lend me a great book of hers. My date of returning her book is yet to be decided. LOL.

Green Furla Candy Bag
Finally! it just arrived 2 weeks ago! It's so pretty!

Well, actually this is my sister's but I gave her the idea. LOL. We wanted the pink one but it was out of stock.


I hope to get mine soon too and in Pink!

Dove Intense Repair Shampoo
Freebies from the restaurant we dine at Laguna. The waiter gave us a thick pack of samples so we divided it to ourselves.

Spencer Hastings of Pretty Little Liars was wearing a similar top in one of the episodes of Season 2. I knew it when I saw it that I have to find one for myself. I was lucky to have found one in the Bench outlet store at Sta. Rosa during my post-valentine's date with friends.

It was originally around Php2,200 but I got it for only, more or less, Php895! What a great find right? Who can resist that offer? :)









.jpg)


15 comments