Orange You Glad?
Monday, August 08, 2011
I decided to wear the clothes I bought when I was out with Miho and Abi. I even influenced my sister to also wear a skirt with me. We always do that pairing thing ever since we were little. Anyway, I asked my sister, Airish to take my photos during our surprise visit in Bulacan.
What I wore: faux leather jacket bought in Bangkok • multi-colored animal print scarf Landmark • white tank & orange skirt Forever 21 • shoes Penshoppe • watch Claire's • acessories Landmark, Robinsons & borrowed from my ate.
When I saw this skirt, I immediately fell in love with it. I was even torn in picking the orange one or the emerald-bluish one. But I opted for this one. I think this will challenge me in pairing tops to this skirt. I think it will be fun!
Had to use our car as the background. :|
We failed to take pictures while walking to have a different effect.
Of course also took pictures of my very fasyown little sister, too. She is my big barbie doll and I always practice my styling on her.










.jpg)


0 comments