Fashuun Village
Monday, November 26, 2012
Fashuun Village offers the newest and trendiest accessories and costume jewelries out there. Their products range from gold to silver plates, chains to scarves, clothing, hair accessories to hats, and even accessories for men. Their aim is not only to showcase the most unique designs but also they are contributing to a good cause. They help in enhancing lifestyles of under-privileged children in Africa.
Here is one of their accessories that every girl would be delighted to have. Well, I am!
Fashuun Village sent me a gold geometric triangle body harness to try out and I will be posting how I wore it soon. I actually plan of to show you how to experiment with the harness and that it can actually be worn in different ways.
For more designs and information about Fashuun Village:
Visit their website here
Like them on Facebook here
Follow them on Twitter here
Watch out for my interview with the person/people behind Fashuun Village soon!










.jpg)




6 comments