Color Burst
Thursday, November 29, 2012
This was taken last January. You might be asking why I am posting this just now. I actually posted this one before but as I was browsing through my Tumblr, I learned that this post does not exist. I did not know what happened or why that post was nowhere to be found. It actually frustrates me. But in order to avoid negativity, I decided to repost it which will be the only way to resurrect my photos.

What I wore: top, pink ring and stacked bracelets borrowed from my sister • wide leg pants vintage • heels Primadonna • watch Claire's • gold leopard ring Forever 21 • bag gift • pink belt from Bangkok


This was written on the lost entry which I was able to save:
I decided to have this ensemble with pops of color today.
I was wishing to have that perfect wide-leg pants. I saw a lot in the mall but it's either I hate the fabric used or I had a problem with the length. So whenever I browse my Tumblr and saw one I will show it to my sisters and tell them how I badly needed it.
I decided to have this ensemble with pops of color today.
I was wishing to have that perfect wide-leg pants. I saw a lot in the mall but it's either I hate the fabric used or I had a problem with the length. So whenever I browse my Tumblr and saw one I will show it to my sisters and tell them how I badly needed it.














.jpg)




2 comments