All About Feathers
Thursday, November 29, 2012
I just want to share with you another item I got from Oasap.

I think this dress can be worn during the summer or in a very sunny day. I love feathers and having a dress in that print is truly a great find for me. It makes it one of a kind.

Aside from the obvious shoulder and arm cut-outs, it has dangling rhinestones on the edges. It actually creates an illusion that the dress has no cut-outs when it is worn on viewed in front. It makes it a surprise to those who can see you which I adore.


Behind the ribbon actually has very low cut. If you are conservative like me, you would tighten the ribbon so that you can hid it. I also advice you to wear a bandeau inside just in case because I noticed that it somehow shows unless you are not moving. But I think I would loosen it up when I go to the beach and use it as a cover up. Somehow it is more appropriate place to show some skin.

Visit Oasap for more cute dresses like this here:
Check out their website here
Like them on Facebook here
Follow them on Twitter here









.jpg)




0 comments