Style Advice: How to Wear a Floral Jacket
Monday, October 15, 2012
Question: I have no idea how to wear this floral denim jacket. Hopefully the image will work, but it's a blue-gray color with pink flowers on it. I'm not sure what to call it... It's a little thin to be a jacket, a little casual to be a blazer, so I don't know haha :z But yeah, any tips on how I should wear this?
-- Krystina (http://avialae.polyvore.com/)
Key Item: Floral Denim Jacket

I know that you are only asking how to style a floral denim jacket. But I actually realized the denim when I finished creating the set. Oh well, I think it will show the variety of floral outerwear and how we can style it.
FLORAL PLAY
Suit up with a same print blazer and pants. In my case, I wasn't able to find the same piece so just use the similar details or put a contrast, like I did. To be more striking, add neon pieces to the look.
SHORTS & ALL THAT GLITTERS
Blazers and put on jackets can be paired with shorts and skirts. I chose these hues for the summer feel and for a mellow tone in contrast to the full on floral. Also perfect for cover ups.
BOHO VINTAGE
As I was researching for the floral denim jacket, I saw this photo from Free People which says it all. A vintage school girl look which is what I am actually aiming for. Just to be a little bit more creative I added an alternative which is a favorite of mine. The lace, high low skit, denim combo is a favorite of mine. Plus the denim is floral so it added an extra sweet touch to the look. Still very feminine and layered.
Hope this helped you!










.jpg)




4 comments