Just Got Lucky: Part II
Thursday, May 17, 2012After I few days of happiness, last March 5th, I received a subscription via Bloglovin' from Simone's Closet about her EDGY and BOHO blog giveaway winners.
![]() |
| (Photo: Simone's Fashion Closet) |
I was stunned again when I read my name on her post. Plus, I was the 1st winner so I get to choose which set I want. I was so happy because I won again! Now, I don't feel really unlucky at all!
| (Photo: Simone's Fashion Closet) |
I chose the EDGY set and here are the pieces I won:





There was also a note included with the package which has really nice and sweet words from Denise of Simone's Closet.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet Denise due to my really busy schedule at work that time. But she was really nice to understand. I'm still hoping to meet you someday. I am really grateful for this giveaway!
Denise, if you are reading this, thank you very much and more power to your blog. I am really a fan of your work and an avid reader.
Guys, let's give her some love by visiting her blog:
![]() |
| (Photo: Simone's Fashion Closet) |
Aside from her fashion blog, you will actually see her lovely and unique creations there and also the fabulous clothes she's selling.
![]() |
| (Photos: Simone's Fashion Closet) |
So what are you waiting for? Drop by to her blog and shop now! :)















.jpg)




2 comments