On Hiatus
Thursday, May 10, 2012
It has been a long time since my last post.
I know I have not been that consistent in posting and I have a lot of backlogs even before. I was in a rough time that I feel like I have to rest from all these things including blogging. My mind was in a wreck for the past few days. I could not concentrate and even determine on what I want to do. I was under so much stress that it was even evident in my reading habit. I could not focus on it and I could not even finish a hundred page book. I was so unproductive but I somehow could not care less. I was also experiencing a writer's block that I could not even produce a paragraph and worse, a sentence, for my blog drafts or for my book reviews.
Just recently, my dream bubble burst due to some security reasons. It brought pain to my pride and feelings but I understand plus there was a lot of drama on the side so it added up to all the things I am going through. Anyhow, although my mind was already set in leaving the country and continuing a new venture abroad, it was not for me. I believe that God will show me soon enough what path I should take but for now I have to be patient and wait, and I also have to fix myself first and recover from this breakdown.
So now I decided to rest my mind from thinking too much, from stressing myself on things that I should not really worry about. I know I cannot handle everything at once so I will just let things fall into place as I work through them one by one.
Currently, I am highly motivated to share new things and stories now that I am feeling much better.
Again, you will be expecting more backlogs, forgive me for that, and new tales to share. I will be more active with my other accounts including Shelfari, Chictopia, Lookbook, Tumblr and those others that also suffered due to a lot of breaks I did.
I am pledging to be more active and hope to post new things every single day.
Thank you for still visiting and reading my blog despite the lack of new posts. I greatly appreciate it.









.jpg)




0 comments