Chocolate Ville: A Dreamy Visit
Saturday, February 17, 2018
To continue my Bangkok journey last 2015, I will resume by sharing with you our visit to Chocolate Ville. This was the time when my friend and I bid farewell to our other friends as they went back to Manila earlier while we stayed to meet my family. Actually, I thought the place was a chocolate factory. Like literally. But to my surprise, it was actually a European-inspired village filled with adorable and retro-inspired displays that deserve to be snapped.
See my photo diary below!
See my photo diary below!







Just a few tips to remember! There are restaurants in the place so you can always take a break when you feel like resting. If you are in a big group like ours, you can always book Grab or schedule beforehand for convenience. You should also take note of the following details:
Address: Chocolate Ville
Soi Nawamin 74, Yak 3-8, Kaset-Nawamin Road Klong Kum Subdistrict, Bueng Kum District Bangkok 10230, Thailand
Opening Hours: 16.00 – 00.00
Website: http://www.chocolateville.net/
Overall, it was a memorable experience. My family and I had so much fun taking lots of photos and seeing Thailand in a different light. I guess watching the sunset, hearing your loved ones' laughter, and acquiring new stories to tell the rest of the world are the best part of this trip!










.jpg)




0 comments