Sunday Social: Lost Time
Sunday, January 31, 2016![]() |
| Quote |
Time, where art thou? Where have you been?
It has been a vicious cycle of "I'll find time", "I'll make time", and "I'll do that later". I asked myself, "will it ever end?" I have so many lists of achievements to be unlocked, experiences to try, skills to add to my belt, and both hobbies and relationships I'd like to maintain but reality keeps pulling me farther away from it. Sometimes I wonder if my power to manage my time well is becoming rusty or there's really just too much on my plate. But why do I feel like I've wasted so much of it without even moving a finger? It's like chasing a departing plane by just running; watching an endless GIF; reading a book with a missing page; not making it to your usual train schedule; or not seeing that once-in-a-blue moon moment.
That's one of the two late-night musings I have this last day of January.
Here's a song to listen to while you ponder on the same realization:
Good night!
Love lots, xx
Style Reader
Love lots, xx
Style Reader










.jpg)




0 comments