2016 Reading Challenge
Friday, January 01, 2016
Starting my first day of 2016 with a stronger pledge to read more books than usual. As compare to 2014, 22 books read last 2015 is definitely not so bad. Based on Goodreads, I have exceeded my 12 book goal for about 183%! Yay! Check out my year in books:





Here are the books I accomplished for 2015. I fell off short but I will still try to do my best this year.

With that said, I'm planning to move my goal up to 30 books for 2016. Since I don't want to be overwhelmed just yet and these challenges would really be a great help for me. These will push me to read more books and in a quicker pace.
![]() |
| (Source) |
![]() |
| (Source) |
![]() |
| (Source) |
That's for a quick post for today! I'm inviting you all, too! ;)
Love lots, xx
Style Reader












.jpg)




0 comments