Missing My Zen(tea)
Monday, September 28, 2015
Aside from missing my zen--which I rarely have these days due to my colds, cough, nausea, headache, and the daily drama of life--I am also craving for Zentea. The last time I had one was last May when I saw their booth in the Slidefest event. Ordering a large Naicha plus Ate Rica's Bacsilog was one of my favorite lunch combos during my college days. How I wish I can enjoy both again in a daily basis. #thisiswhyimfat #butwhocares
Anyway, just inserting a bit of writing in today's agenda which is to finish my deliverables (if there's any), requests, and get more sleep as mandated by my mom. I don't know what's happening to me, but clearly I need to detox the things I don't need in my life.
Hope you all have a good start for this week!
Love lots, xx
Style Reader









.jpg)




0 comments