Brighter Than the Sun
Friday, August 09, 2013
Hi everyone! I hope you guys are maximizing this long weekend by resting, reading or by doing something fun. So here's a photo diary of the overnight stay my high school friends and I had at Goldland Millenia Suites last May to bond and catch-up. Some of the photos are a bit grainy due to the dim lighting and the unfortunate way I was able to grab hold of these: Facebook. That's why I decided to put most of the photos in a collage. Haha. Well, I had to find a way right? I also had to trim it down to avoid black mails and future memes. LOL. It was a night of fun: games, drinks, laughter, stories and the best part, the Salamat Dok portion. Never a dull moment with these guys.

The early birds.

(4th) Plaid Party. :)




(1st) My Husband's Lover??? Our friend, Alf, was so sleepy (and maybe even tipsy?) that he didn't notice he was already hugging Vincent. =))

(1st) "The Shades Brigade" ;)


Thank you, Vincent! See you again, after two years, I hope! We miss you!

Clarissa's brunch treat.
Have a great weekend! x









.jpg)




4 comments