Green-Blooded
Wednesday, February 01, 2012(January 18, 2012)

Yes, I am proud to be a Lasallian and I am honored to be a part of this community. This is the inspiration for my look today. I spent 3 years studying International Studies major in Japanese Studies and I did enjoy my stay there. If I was asked to choose where I would want to study again, given the chance, I will always choose to be Green. Cheesy!! Haha. Off to the outfit.
![]() |
| What I wore: printed sweater Forever 21 • gray leggings from Bangkok • lime green heels Primadonna • turquoise blue watch Swatch New Gent Edition |
I borrowed this printed sweater from my older sister and pair it with gray leggings I bought from Bangkok. I love wearing loose tops because I feel more comfortable in it and I love the fact that I can make the sweater off-shoulder. It makes the look sexier, don't you think?

I wore this lime green, Primadonna heels to compliment the color of the top which sometimes looks bluish or greenish depending on the lighting.
DETAILS:

The outfit is perfect for a very laid back and cozy day.

Have a great day!










.jpg)




7 comments