Don't Rain On My Parade
Tuesday, February 21, 2012(February 04, 2012)
![]() |
| What I wore: Papaya chiffon top SM Surplus • skirt Forever 21 • watch Claire's • accessories borrowed from my sister |

I rendezvoused with my lovely girlfriends to catch up.I was excited to wear this long, pink tulle skirt, my sister Arianne gave me last Christmas. I paired it with my mom's chiffon blouse, which was my Christmas gift to her. I love how flowy it was and how girly it made me feel. I made sure that every piece I used complimented my skirt but do not grab the attention I wanted it to have.
![]() |
| belt Bangkok • shoes Primadonna • bag A gift • leopard ring Forever 21 |
I actually hesitated to wear this outfit because I was afraid it might rain that day. It somewhat did because a few little raindrops appeared on the can's windshield so I was praying really hard for it to stop. I don't want my skirt to get muddy and I don't have an umbrella with me. Thank God it did not continue to pour.
![]() |
| Beauty Mark: lipstick Nyx Paris |
I was glad to see my friends and how we wore different styles that day (Abi being very hippie; Danna being fun and casual; and Shirleen being sophisticated). We walked, our arms chained, and laughed the whole day ala Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha of Sex and the City.

It was a very fun day. We saw a lot of familiar faces including our two Senseis.

I am hoping for another session of fitting room trips, boutique hopping and shopping spree with these girls! Love you guys!


I will end this post with this song, where I got my title from:












.jpg)




30 comments