Goodreads and Other Bits
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Oh yes, I just have to create a rhyme for the title. Anyhow, it is obvious on the title what I will be talking about today. I am currently swamp with errands for the family so I have been on hiatus for the past few days and still coping up with the backlogs that are quickly piling up. I'll be sharing a few personal things on this post. So here are the highlights of my week:

Surely bookworms would do get the title. Goodreads is a social networking site for books. I actually had one a few years back but I accidentally deleted it. *Oops!* Realizing that I just had a problem with my browser, my account was already gone and sticked with my other account, which is Shelfari. But just a few days ago, I created another and it will be for keeps.
So if you have an account on Goodreads, you know what to do! I am in the process of still transferring, editing and posting new reviews so I would love to hear from you.
And this just in!! After writing the sentences prior to this, I received an email that I won a giveaway and a First Reads winner! It was my first time to join the giveaways and read a few write-ups that it is difficult to win the contests because the stakes are too high but this is a blessing in disguise! I guess you just have to try and try to win some! Yay me! And definitely excited for it! Thank you you Goodreads and Imran Siddiq! :)
**Disclaimer: I don't mean to brag but you guys know how it feels when you won something and plus it is a book so this bookworm is definitely happy!**

I've read these four books this week. I'm still reading the last one though. I'm so hooked with this series that I even influenced my brother and some friends to read it as well.

After a few months of waiting, I was also able to update my Instagram! I usually use my sister's iPod Touch but since she's selling it (because she bought an iPad), I wasn't able to post and update my 365 day photo challenge before. But I a posted some and will post some of the backlogs. *Eeep!* I know I am the backlog queen, forgive me.
By the way, you can follow me on Instagram by clicking this button:

Style | Reader by arraabella featuring yellow gold jewelry
For some weird reason, I actually had a dream that I was wearing a yellow Wellington boots and a pleated skirt. Since we usually can't remember how our dreams started and only some fragments remain, I added some details that will define myself. Hence, the name of this blog. I love both fashion and books. I love playing with both elements and incorporating them in a post like this.

Another is that I've been experimenting with my layout and blog widgets again. I will still continue doing that since I would love my blog to be clean and not cluttered. I also want to save space and I've been trimming a lot. I actually wasted a few hours for my layout while writing this post so it got delayed. Whew. Being a geek is chic! Comments anyone?
That's all folks!
Have a great weekend!











.jpg)




1 comments