Goodbye Forever 21! Hello Crazy 22!
Saturday, January 05, 2013
Yes! I grew older this year since I had my birthday yesterday. I celebrated it with my family and just had a simple and intimate dinner.

I wore this shirt since I feel like it was an understatement that day.

These were the food that we had and ate last night:

The large pizza with my brother's "dog" and my princess teddy key chain.


Jugno's Monster Pizza
I forgot the flavors we chose but I think it was something related to tacos and cheesy garlic. It is very good for a very affordable price. It's like buying two pizzas in a price of one.

My mom's spaghetti.


Rustic Chocolate Torte from Purple Oven
Since I cry easily, which is a trait that we all got from my mother but I am the one who cries the fastest, they kept on teasing me that I won't be having a cake for my birthday. It was actually fine by me. But then my mom slipped and it sort of gave me a hint that they were planning something. Despite this, I chose to ignore what I heard and embraced the element of surprise.

Yay for another age! I know we all hate ageing but wisdom and maturity comes with it so let's embrace it. Cheers for a better, stronger, wiser and more mature me!
Thank you for those who greeted! I love you guys to bits!
Oh, and before I forgot, since it is my birthday, I have a gift for you! I have an ongoing giveaway in collaboration with SAY Online Retail. This is their New Year and my birthday giveaway so please don't forget to join! There are only 4 days left so hurry and join here now!
Hope you had a great day! I will be posting the Christmas and New Year's eve outfits soon!









.jpg)




0 comments