Owls, Black and Bloomers
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
(July 11, 2011)
It was the day after my dad's birthday celebration. Everyone lacks sleep. So my parents, my brother and I decided to stay in the next day except for my sister, Airish who had her classes. We plan to meet her at Megamall and eat out for lunch/merienda/dinner.
I had to take my own pictures (with the help of our mirror) because my sister is not around so please bare with me and forgive the grainy photos because I used my mom's phone to take pictures.

What I wore: black cardigan, black tank top & gray bloomers bought in Bangkok • earrings borrowed from my sister • silver Bag Victoria's Secret • black wedges from Forever 21 • black socks from SM Department Store

owl necklace gift from my uncle

owl connector ring from a stall in Robinson's
So happy when my favorite uncle gave me that owl necklace last Christmas. I've been looking for that perfect owl. Weird, I know. And of course, to make it just right, I found this ring to match it with.

I feel so girly and child-like today. My sister even told me I look like a kid especially when I clipped my hair aside. :)










.jpg)




0 comments